Private Support Session
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE SUPPORT TUTORIAL
Have you ever found yourself sitting in front of your computer gazing into your charts? Feeling completely overwhelmed by everything that you are seeing (or in some cases not seeing)? Wondering how you will ever grasp the concept of Forex Trading?
Maybe you have some prior knowledge or education, but you just don’t seem to be getting the results and it’s becoming increasingly frustrating? Should throw the towel in, should you continue to struggle alone, or should you seek the help of a professional trader?
A note from the Directors
We want to inspire people. We want someone to look at us and say… “Because of you, I didn’t give up”
And for that reason, the team at the Forex Support Network are now offering personal one to one, 60-minute support tutorials to lead you by the hand when things become overwhelming or frustrating.
What Can You Expect From Your 60 Minute, Private Sessions?
- Screen Share With Your Tutor; With your permission, your tutor will remote into your trading platform so that they are able to see your charts first hand.
- Discuss Your Trade Analysis; Be able to show your tutor how you analyse the markets so that they are able to see if there are any flaws that are causing you losses
- Show Your Strategy; Let your tutor know the trading strategy that you are using it and why. If the strategy doesn’t work, the profits will never come.
- Ask Questions; Have a list of questions to ask your tutor. Ones that you have not had answered. Ones that could be the “do or die” of your Forex Trading dream
- Take A Look At Trades; Show your tutor trades that you have lost at and the reasons why you entered them. Let them see if you could have prevented that loss and how.
These 60 minute calls are invaluable to all our Forex Students. To be able to see how they hone their skills over these sessions, develop the passion to trade again and get the confidence to trade knowing that their abilities to do so are at the top of the game.
These sessions are offered on a limited basis due to the intense and personalised structure of the support call. We therefore encourage you to book your seats as early as possible to avoid any disappointment.