How to trade forex using the FXUltimate Strategy
Serene Education Ltd teaches individuals on how to trade forex. We offer a number of forex trading courses and Forex mentoring. Our forex courses and forex seminars are tailored so that the student gets the most out of the course material. If you are interested in any of our forex courses, or when we will next hold one of our forex training courses, forex seminars please email us at email@example.com for more information. We let our students do the talking. Check out some of the reviews we have received from some of our students
My name is Chris Blandin De Chalain, Director of Serene Education and full time currency trader. I am here to share with you my views of the Forex market through this live video recording. Come and watch me conduct my analysis on the 4 Major Currency Pairs using one of our forex trading strategies, FX Ultimate Strategy
<h2>how to trade forex 2</h2>
The US $ has been showing alot of weakness recently. Noticed a number of consolidation ranges starting to appear. The S&P500 has failed to make a new high the entire month. Are we seeing the dollar going through withdrawal. Remember we had the 1st cut in QE from the Fed in December from $85 billion to $75 billion. Is the market loosing it’s footing as investors have to reshuffle their portfolios to the exposure. Where to invest – that is the money question. Is this merely a blip – time will tell.
- The CC template is looking good – as long as US $ fails to gain momentum – the CC will start to look more and more enticing. Keep an eye out for breaks of those consolidation ranges. Need to see genuine sentiment before taking the plunge !!!
- USDCAD – shows loads of upside recently and a number of our students made some great gains. However the near term chart has changed. The sentiment recently has gone flat as we have neared monthly fib levels highs. Daily candle close – painted a negative sentiment outlook. IF we see a bearish Daily candle close lower end of week. We could very well be looking at a BEARISH candlestick makeup – an Evening Star formation. Which couple with the fact we have a Major resistance level in the shape of the monthly fib level just above Price will go a long way to dictating direction for the new week next.
- GBPUSD – After Wednesday great Unemployment Rate outcome of 7.1%, dropping just short of the important 7% figure the BOE is looking for before deciding to change interest rates. Carney did mention yesterday that the BOE would not just look at the Unemployment Rate figure as a gauge to change interest rates alone – there would be a number of other criteria………. We have seen this Pair gain alot of momentum over the past couple of months HOWEVER looking at a monthly chart – we’re not entirely out of the woods !!! The HUGE RESISTANCE LEVEL that goes as far back as 2009 is concern. We have seen alot of positive momentum going into this area and faltering and falling back. We have to aware of this level – Make a note of it…. IF Price can get above this psychological level at the end of the month or the start of 2014. We could see great progress for 2014 for this Pair with some huge gains to be expected. IF on the other-hand we see negativity come into play over the next couple of months and we fail to see this Pair breaching this Major resistance level – then we can pin point potential targets below.
- EURUSD – Sharp pull back recently has see EUR testing monthly fib level lows – however our the sentiment still favours another attempt of the prior resistance level highs we saw over October and December 2013. Daily candle yesterday re attempting weekly high range BUT we’d need to see a break and close higher than 1.3700 level to start looking higher any time soon. As I stated, the sentiment on our indicators paint upside BUT we have too see that momentum on the chart first before looking long. Patience is key here !!
- USDCHF – This is the same case for this Pair. Look for a defined break out of the range we have seen this Pair trading within recently. Yesterdays Bear candle has now painted another swing low in a trend we know long term still looks bearish. IF we can break the range – potential target awaits at previous support level around 0.8854
Be sure to watch my videos as part of your daily routine!
<h3>how to trade forex 3</h3>by
Deprecated: File Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/sereneeducation/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5653