DXY weekly chart
– Dollar index remains above 105, at six-month high.
– Strong US economic data suggests a possible soft landing with higher interest rates.
– US retail sales in August rose by 0.6%, beating forecasts.
– Producer prices increased by 0.7%, exceeding market expectations.
– Expectations that the Fed may keep rates steady next week.
– Central bank’s policy move in November remains uncertain.
– Dollar strengthened against the euro after the European Central Bank’s rate hike.
– Dollar weakened against the yuan due to stronger-than-expected economic data from China in August.
Deprecated: File Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/sereneeducation/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5653